Thursday, April 5, 2012

Why? Because I can!

Yep that's pretty much me in a sentence. My mom taught me long ago that you can't get any where in life without asking a few questions and getting your hands dirty. So I ask a million questions and keep a bottle of hand sanitizer handyto clean up :) You never know what life is going to through your way but by asking the right questions you can make the path one hell of a journey!

And that is what I am trying to do... I am not some teenager knowing everything there is about the web and blogging.. but I want to try so here I am, much to my daughter's embarassment. So thanks for visiting, commenting, ranting and raving along with me as I ask my questions, post my opinions and share my convictions with the rest of the world.

*Here is a little music for you to enjoy:)

Dubstep_Violin-_Lindsey_Stirling-_Crystallize.mp4 Watch on Posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment